Okay so Ms. Woo Woo Teacup tagged me with this 20 quesiton Meme, she’s changed some of the question and I may change a few more just because most questions relate to a significant other and I haven’t had one in over a decade. We’ll see how it goes I guess.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? (Original question: If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?) Yes, we have 3 pets…used to be four but the fish died. We have a Yorkshire Terrier named Jack, a cat I refer to as trouble-maker and a pet Chinchilla that I call Hat. Not really the Chin’s name is Mousy. Collectively they make up the food chain.
The pets are pets…sorry.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? Writing the Great American Novel.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? I think the significance of truth is vastly underestimated. So my answer is the many shade of dishonesty.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? I’d give my mom and my kids each a million, I’d buy an Aston Martin Vanquish or a Vantage or both. Then I’d tuck myself away somewhere very remote with a breathtaking view…today I’ll pick the Highlands of Scotland and I’d write and write and write and write.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? (Original question: Will you fall in love with your best friend?) Music
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Both
7. What is your bedtime routine? (Original question: How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?) Wash up, P.J.’s, tea, reading, writing or an audiobook…usually the audiobook.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? (Original question: If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?) Not in a relationship. I don’t.
9. If you could watch an creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? (Original question: If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?) Sooo many, Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci, Jane Austen …maybe Edgar Allen Poe for a strange twist.
10. What kinds of books do you buy? (Original question: What do you expect of your loved one?) It would be faster if I listed the kinds of books I don’t buy…textbooks.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? Through stronger bifocals.
12. What’s your fear? Heights and spiders
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? A very good friend.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? I’d rather be content on any terms.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Open my eyes and make coffee… okay sometimes I make coffee without opening my eyes.
16. Would you give all in a relationship? Only if it was never expected of me.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? First name is fine, but if you’re feeling imaginative, you can do the whole thing. (Original question: If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?) Eden Winter
18. What’s your favorite magazine? (Original question: Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?) Policy Review
19. When it comes to patterns, what sort of patterns do you prefer? (Original question: What are your three most important expectations in love?) Houndstooth or plaid
20. List people to tag: nobody